top of page
PARKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the car park and parking within the car park of the development for all vehicles shall be at the absolute discretion of the Management and subject to the rules herein and such other terms determined by the Management from time to time.
2. The Management reserves the right to impose charges on visitors for the parking of their vehicles within the carpark as it deems necessary.
3. All vehicles parked within the estate are at the sole risk of the vehicle owners, users, residents and/or visitors.
4. The Management shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, injuries, accident or any misdemeanour howsoever caused to the vehicles and/or their contents while parked at the estate.
5. The height limit for the car park is 2.1 metres.
6. Heavy vehicles are not allowed in the car park.
7. Repair or servicing of cars, storage or repair works by the Residents or their visitors are not permitted in the car park or anywhere in the common area.
8. No vehicle should be parked indiscriminately along the driveways or at any non-designated areas (e.g. in front of switch room and lift lobby etc.) or across two lots.
9. Visitors vehicles are not permitted to park overnight within the development unless prior written notice has been given and written approval has been obtained from the Management.
10. The Management shall have the right and may at its absolute discretion immobilise by use of wheel-clamps or remove by use of tow trucks, any vehicle found parked within non-designated areas or any vehicle found parked in an indiscriminate or inconsiderate manner within the car park or development.
11. The owner / driver of a vehicle that has been immobilised / removed shall without dispute, pay all charges incurred by the Management, including any administrative fee, towing charges, incidental costs and expenses. The Management shall not be responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused to the vehicle which has been wheel-clamped / removed or the contents therein.
12. The owner / driver of a vehicle that has been wheel clamped for which an unclamping fee of S$214.00 (subject to prevailing GST) shall be payable in cash only to the Management.
13. The Management shall not be responsible for any fine, car park charges composition or summonses as result of the vehicle being towed away and parked outside the Development or for any loss or damage to the vehicle or its contents whatsoever.
14. The Management shall have the right to amend, add or delete any rules at any time as it deems fit, to regulate the use of the carpark and parking of vehicles.
The Management Corporation Strata Title Plan No. 4733
bottom of page