top of page
Rules & Regulations on Car Park Usage:
1. PARKING for visitors/contractors at lots designated by the Security is only allowed between 0700 to 2359 hours.
2. NO PARKING at Handicap lots, unless authorised to do so.
3. NO OCCUPYING of two parking lots or indiscriminate parking.
4. NO OBSTRUCTION of other vehicles.
5. NO OBSTRUCTION of fire engine access and fire hydrant lots.
6. NO OVERNIGHT (0000 to 0659 hours) parking is allowed unless authorised by the Management office during office hours or the Security at the Guardhouse after office hours.
7. Vehicles parked in the Estate are at the owner’s risk. The Management is NOT liable for any loss, theft, damage or mishap or accept any liabilities or claims arising thereof.
8. The Management reserves the right to change or amend the rules and regulations as and when it deems neessary.
9. Unauthorized or illegally parked vehicles shall be towed away at the vehicle owner’s cost or shall be wheel clamped by the Manageent. A fee of $150.00 (subject to GST) shall be imposed by the Management for unlocking the wheel clamp.
The Management Corporation Strata Title Plan No. 3657
bottom of page