top of page
1. Visitors and Contractors to park at Level 4B and above of Multi-Storey Car Park.
2. All vehicles shall be driven and parked in accordance with the Singapore Highway Code. All car park directional and road signs must be strictly complied with.
3. The speed limit within the Estate shall be 15km/hr. All drivers must adhere to the speed limit strictly.
4. All vehicles below the height of 2.2m are to park in the Multi-Storey Car Park.
5. Parking for visitors and contractors are restricted to designated visitor parking lots. In the event of insufficient car park lots for the residents, non-residents will be requested to move their vehicle away from the estate immediately.
6. No overnight parking is allowed unless prior written notice has been given and written approval has been obtained thereof from the Management.
7. Handicapped lot is strictly meant for vehicle bearing Handicapped label only.
8. Driver of any vehicle shall be responsible for any damage caused to the common property and bear all costs of making good to the common property incurred by the management.
9. No major repair shall be made for any vehicle parked within the Estate. A “major repair” includes a repair that involves excessive noise or oil spillage.
10. All vehicles parked in the premises are at the owner’s risk and the management undertakes no responsibility and shall not be liable, in any manners whatsoever, for any misdemeanour loss, theft or damages to any motor vehicles, its accessories or to the contents herein.
11. The Management may, without notice, clamp any vehicles found parked in a lot other than a designated lot or in areas not drawn as parking lots and the cost of removal (at an administrative fee of $150 subjected to GST) shall be borne by the Owner of the vehicle.
12. The Management shall not be responsible for any mishaps, accidents, damage or loss to the vehicles or the fittings or contents of any vehicles parked in the car park and within the boundary of the Estate.
13. All Rules and Regulations are subjected to revision by the Management as and when it is deemed necessary.
The Management Corporation Strata Title
Plan No. 4696
bottom of page