top of page
PARKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. PINK: For loading / unloading (renovation, moving in / out and bulky delivery), the contractors shall park head in the vehicle only at designated contractor parking lot number 1 to 12 (in between Tower 1 & 2 demarcated within PINK pillars).
2. YELLOW: For contractor parking (service provider), the contractors shall park head in the vehicle only at designated contractor parking lot number 334 to 346 (in between Tower 1 & 2 demarcated within YELLOW pillars).
3. Contractors parking at the estate shall abide by the rules on car parking and any rules made thereon.
4. Visitors' and Contractors car parking will be on a first come, first served basis. The Management may turn away vehicle if the parking lots are full or for any other reasons deemed necessary
5. No smoking in the estate including the basement carpark.
Note: The Management will report any smoking found within the estate to the National Environment Agency (NEA). Smokers are liable to a composition sum of $200 if caught smoking in prohibited places, or up to $1,000 if convicted in court
6. Driver of a motor vehicle is required to switch off the vehicles engine when stationary. Any vehicle engine found left idling while stationary shall be charged cash payment of an administrative fee of $200.00 or such other amount as determined by the Management Corporation unless it is for an emergency.
7. No disposal of bulky items, any inflammable objects, breakable item of any kind, or big boxes and hardboard or liquids of any kind in the estate including the basement carpark. The Management reserves the right to impose an administration fee of S$300.00 for dumping such items indiscriminately or illegally.
8. Loading and unloading can only be carried out at lot number 1 to lot number 12 (between Tower 1 and Tower 2).
9. All vehicles shall be properly parked within the boundaries of car park lots and in such manner that does not cause any obstruction or hazard to the flow of traffic in and around the parking areas. No vehicle may be left unattended in any driveway or other common areas within the estate.
10. The Management at its discretion will ban any visitor's or contractors vehicle from entry in event of repeat breach of car parking rules, driving against the traffic and reckless driving.
11. Unauthorized vehicle(s) (Vehicle parked improperly or inconsiderably or without any valid car park label) shall be clamped or secured by immobilization device without warning. The clamp would only be released upon cash payment of an administrative fee of S$200.00 or such other amount as determined by the Management Corporation from time to time.
12. The owners of all motor vehicles shall park at their own risk. The management undertakes no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any damage, loss, theft or any other misdemeanor whatsoever caused to the motor vehicles, equipment or contents while parking in Floridian.
13. Resident remains fully responsible for the visitors car while in the premises.
14. For any overnight parking, the visitors are required to register the vehicle at guard house.
The Management Corporation Strata Title Plan No. 3970
bottom of page