top of page
PARKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Residents or visitors shall ensure that no damage is caused to the fittings, fixtures and other common property in the car park and shall be liable should any damages be caused.
2. Visitors vehicles are not permitted to park overnight within the compound of Changi Green Condo unless prior notice has been given and written approval has been obtained thereof from the Management.
3. Visitors vehicles are to be parked at lots designated for visitors.
4. Residents and visitors shall conform to all traffic signs and speed limit while driving in the condominium. They shall obey the directions given by the security personnel. They shall drive with care and give way to pedestrians, especially the elderlies and children.
5. Car parking label will not be issued to the following classes of vehicle: Heavy m/cars and m/tractors the weight of which unladen exceeds 2500 kg and includes M/tractors the weight of which unladen below 2500 kg and M/vehicles which are not constructed to carry any load and the weight of which unladen exceeds 7250 kg.
6. All unauthorized or illegally parked vehicles at the Condominium will be wheel clamped. An administration fee of S$100 + GST on each occasion will be charged for the clamp to be released or such other fees as may be prescribed by the Management Council from time to time. The Management shall not be responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle during the course of wheel clamping.
7. All vehicles parked in the condominium are parked at the owners risk. The Management shall not be responsible for any loss, theft, damage or misdemeanour caused to the vehicles and / or their contents.
8. All rules and regulations governing vehicle parking shall be observed at all times.
9. The Management reserves the right to make additions or alterations to the existing clauses as and when necessary, without notice.
The Management Corporation Strata Title Plan No. 2298
bottom of page