The Mammobus requires a power supply of 30amps. Legrand 32 A plug and socket. Provision of generator is also available as follow,
*prices subjected to prevailing GST
Who can be screened on the Mammobus?
(Based on Health Promotion Board’s BreastScreen Singapore (BSS) programme screening criteria)
Women aged 40 years old & above (Singapore citizen, Singapore PR & foreigner)
Have not gone for mammography in the last: ✓12 months (40-49 years old)
✓24 months (50 years old & above)
Have no breast symptoms such as breast lumps or nipple discharge
Have not been breastfeeding for the past 6 months
* (Please note that the Mammobus is non-wheelchair accessible)
Subsidised Payment under the Community Mammobus Programme
1. Singapore Cancer Society, Breast Cancer Foundation and NHG Diagnostics jointly launched ‘Community Mammobus Programme’ to make mammogram screening more affordable. This programme is offered for Singapore citizens and permanent residents on-board the Mammobus.
2. First Timer refers to participant who has not been screened under BreastScreen Singapore
3. Prices are valid till 31 Dec 2021
4. Prices are subjected to change without prior notice
5. Doctor’s referral letter is required for foreigners
Please see table for payment methods. Cash will not be accepted on the Mammobus.